How Could I create a pattern from scrach??

  • ryan.afara
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hi I just wanted to create a pattern using the drums sound ( I don't want to use the ready patterns on memory) I just want to layer a drum pattern using the inernal kits ( kicks,snares,hi hats...etc) the same way we use to on a drum machine for example record the kick then add the snare, then the hi hats and finally save it as pattern to use it later.
      in other word I need to build my own patterns data base..any help?
      thanks