A request from Quote Lady

  • Quote Lady
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      Hello all,

      As most of you know, QuoteLady.com is part of the Amazon.com affiliates network. I depend on this money each month to pay the cost of the Website. The last couple of months this hasn't happened.

      So I'm putting out a plea that whenever you shop at Amazon.com, you start by going to www.QuoteLady.com and clicking on the Amazon link in the top right hand corner. Every time you buy something using this link, I get a little back from Amazon. Big and small purchases are all welcome -  from $.99 music downloads to $500 mountain bikes, and all the usual things like books, music, and DVDs. This costs you nothing, and makes a huge difference to me.

      Thanking you in advance for your help.

      Karen O., aka Quote Lady