The first quiz

  • Nitish Khadiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hi,

      Just an update on whats been happening. So some of us have been meeting
      over the last few days to figure out the logistics for the first quiz
      and i am glad to announce that it seems like we should be able to hold
      our first quiz on the 11th of March, so please go ahead and mark the
      dates on your calendars. We are working on getting good prizes and a
      suitable location for the same.
      Hope to see you all there.
      More details to follow. You can also keep track of the developments
      at : http://quizhyd.blogspot.com

      Thanks
      Nitish