Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I have decieded to quit.

  • JOAN MCCLELLAN
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2011
      Good luck. I quite June 6th, but have to admit, I am using electronic
      vapor cigarettes. It's still hard, but I am doing it. 36 yrs a
      smoker. I did quite for 2 years in 02 and again for 2 years in 06. I
      think the NRT will keep it permanent this time. No way I could go cold
      turkey, even though they say that is the best.

      Again.....good luck, you can do it!

      On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:57 PM, deborah bissonnette wrote:

      > Thank you so much I am still smoking tomorrow is my quit date and I
      > know I can do it this time with help from people like you and the
      > Good Lord Amen.
      >
      > To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com
      > From: pugphan@...
      > Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:46:45 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I
      > have decieded to quit.

      > Sounds to me like you've awakened from a very deep sleep.
      > Welcome back, good luck, and God bless. You're taking your firtst
      > step.
      >
      > ralph/
      >
      > smokersodyssey.com
      >

      > I pray that God will give me the strength I need. I have lost so
      > many people close to me over the years from cancer including 1
      > sister and 1 brother. I am the youngest of 7 and there are only
      > three of us left. I need to do this first for myself and my 2 boys.

    • deborah bissonnette
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21, 2011
        Hi thank you my son just pointed out that my math was way off I started smoking when I was 12 and am now 44 soon to be 45 so I have smoked for 32 years thank you for your support.

        To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com
        From: Horsepilot@...
        Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:12:10 -0400
        Subject: Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I have decieded to quit.

        Good luck. I quite June 6th, but have to admit, I am using electronic

        vapor cigarettes. It's still hard, but I am doing it. 36 yrs a

        smoker. I did quite for 2 years in 02 and again for 2 years in 06. I

        think the NRT will keep it permanent this time. No way I could go cold

        turkey, even though they say that is the best.

        Again.....good luck, you can do it!

        On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:57 PM, deborah bissonnette wrote:

        > Thank you so much I am still smoking tomorrow is my quit date and I

        > know I can do it this time with help from people like you and the

        > Good Lord Amen.

        > To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com

        > From: pugphan@...

        > Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:46:45 -0700

        > Subject: Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I

        > have decieded to quit.

        > Sounds to me like you've awakened from a very deep sleep.

        > Welcome back, good luck, and God bless. You're taking your firtst

        > step.

        > ralph/

        > smokersodyssey.com

        > I pray that God will give me the strength I need. I have lost so

        > many people close to me over the years from cancer including 1

        > sister and 1 brother. I am the youngest of 7 and there are only

        > three of us left. I need to do this first for myself and my 2 boys.

      • Jer P
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 21, 2011
          Try www.quitnet.com. Big support group, its fee and a chat function
          to help talk to people. It helped me! 44 days no smokes, 36 days no
          alcohol

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jun 21, 2011, at 3:39 PM, deborah bissonnette <deborah-lee@...> wrote:

          > Hi thank you my son just pointed out that my math was way off I started smoking when I was 12 and am now 44 soon to be 45 so I have smoked for 32 years thank you for your support.
          >
          > To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com
          > From: Horsepilot@...
          > Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:12:10 -0400
          > Subject: Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I have decieded to quit.

          > Good luck. I quite June 6th, but have to admit, I am using electronic
          >
          > vapor cigarettes. It's still hard, but I am doing it. 36 yrs a
          >
          > smoker. I did quite for 2 years in 02 and again for 2 years in 06. I
          >
          > think the NRT will keep it permanent this time. No way I could go cold
          >
          > turkey, even though they say that is the best.
          >

          > Again.....good luck, you can do it!
          >

          > On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:57 PM, deborah bissonnette wrote:
          >

          >> Thank you so much I am still smoking tomorrow is my quit date and I
          >
          >> know I can do it this time with help from people like you and the
          >
          >> Good Lord Amen.
          >

          >> To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >> From: pugphan@...
          >
          >> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:46:45 -0700
          >
          >> Subject: Re: [quitsmoking] I have had enough after 23 of smoking I
          >
          >> have decieded to quit.

          >> Sounds to me like you've awakened from a very deep sleep.
          >
          >> Welcome back, good luck, and God bless. You're taking your firtst
          >
          >> step.
          >

          >> ralph/
          >

          >> smokersodyssey.com

          >> I pray that God will give me the strength I need. I have lost so
          >
          >> many people close to me over the years from cancer including 1
          >
          >> sister and 1 brother. I am the youngest of 7 and there are only
          >
          >> three of us left. I need to do this first for myself and my 2 boys.

        • Carey Lade
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 21, 2011
            Sounds like you are doing well on your quit. I know hard some days. Can be. Stay positive.
            Sent from my MetroPCS Wireless Phone

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 22, 2011
              Thank you I will check that link out.

              To: quitsmoking@yahoogroups.com