Welcome! This is it, Quilters, the place to chat about the latest Quilting Ideas, techniques and tips, books and patterns. I have been quilting for about 12 years. I have made large quilts, but tend to lean toward the smaller ones as finding time to quilt has always been a problem. Now that "we" are retired, I plan to remedy that. I have collected vintage fabric and feedsacks for several years now. Feedsacks are getting scarce, but still may be found in some areas of the United States. They make wonderful fabric for vintage look quilts. Join us here for messages, chats or visit my home page for books, magazines, tools and supplies. -- Jeannie
- Oct 26, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.