When Doug explained what “government shutdown” means, I smiled and said I wondered if I’d be put “on hold” but he told me I didn’t have suchbestachevr2001
I have to report for work for up to 4 hours to close down the office. Put messages on the phones, email etc. ThenI get to come home and hope and pray theyidahosisters5
Tracy, now that my husband explained what this ridiculous government shutdown is, what does that do to YOUR job? Do you report for Monday or get to stay homebestachevr2001
We are an Internet Quilting and Embroidery Group, who donate our quilts to various charities. Our group started in the late spring of 2006; We are a 100% volunteer group. Over the past 7 years we have made and donated over 1400 quilts. All being donated to charities and military personal both active and retired. Here are the basics:
We find a charity, usually on the recommendation of one of our members
• Find out what size quilts are needed
• Decide on a theme and a color scheme
• Send out the questionnaire with the specifics
• Those who have time volunteer for what they can do
• All info is returned and sorted
•Everyone who volunteered gets an info and assignment sheet with deadlines and mailing information We then proceed to make our quilts. We are a 100% volunteer group!JOIN US!!!!!
This picture is of the 16 ladies who attended SewFest 2014.Minus one Amy had to leave on Saturday Morning before this was taken and I havent figured out how to Photoshop her into the photo.
bottom of stairs:
Cathy B, Left to right going up: Marsha M. Marry S. Irma T.Barb H. Theresa H. Cheryl C, Elaine H. Bea W. Tracy S. Paula H. Donna B. Lena R. Phyllis L. Katie M.
- Mar 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.