Re: [quiltedjewels] new mwmber

  • catherine varnum
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2012
      Julie,  I looked at your site. I would, ... will! be so excited when I finally get to the point of having the know how to do some of those things.  I am still what I consider fairly simple, not as bad as when I started.  It is had to get out of the box!, and make your own designs, but I'll get there.  Cathy   I'm at www.etsy.pamssewingroom.com