      From: Ruth
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 12:55 PM
      Subject: [quiltedjewels] (unknown)

      Hi Julie,
      Well, I just finished ACLS this am & now I can concentrate on quilting
      again. My brain is fried!!Hope this find your children feeling better.
      Is your sons tooth doing ok? Our group is doing QOV quilts this year
      also. We've had one ready to quilt & I just haven't done it because I
      was having such a hard time finding a recipient. But with the QOV web
      site I found I'm doing much better. I also signed up to be a longarmer
      with that group & I've done two quilts. I've been paired up to do 2
      more.You were asking about my machine. It's a singer.I bought it used
      from a lady who had also bought it used, so it's ooooold! The frame
      doesn't have a name on it. It was reconditioned just before I got it ,
      so it sews like a new one. I also got a singer from her that I leave
      set up as a binder. Both are industrial type machines so I exoect they
      will last forever. Well quilts are waiting so I guess I had better get
      busy. I'll post pictures when I get them done. Ruth