      From: Ruth
      Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:25 PM
      Subject: [quiltedjewels] Re: NEW MEMBER

      hi Julie,
      your quilting is beautiful. I,ve been quilting
      about 3 yrs now ,I,ve had my quilting machine about 2 yrs. I,ve done
      some meandering on memory quilts ,but mostly I just do pantos. I am
      not brave enough to try the free hand stuff yet. how long did it
      take you to master the feathers?They are beautiful.
      Right now I,m trying to get a buisness going so I will have
      something to do when I retire, hopefully in about 3 yrs.It has been
      slow going , I certantly could not live on my quilting buisness. I
      am a staff nurse in a small hosp in the ICU/CCU unit.I work 12 hr
      shifts 3 days a week, & that gives me time to quilt.
      I also have a local quilt group going with the help of a friend .
      We meet 1 X a month.we have a yahoo group "Rather Be Quilting" &
      Ihave a web site . you can visit me at
      ruthsquiltingstudio .zoomshare. com
      & see some of my quilts.I,ve made all 3 of my children & all 7
      grandchildren a quilt. I need to post pictures of the grand
      children,s quilts. the only one I have on there is Riley,s.
      It,s nice to "meet" you , looking forward to swaping Ideas with you.

      In quiltedjewels@ yahoogroups. com, "Julie Lillo" <julieblillo@ ...>