2Re: NEW MEMBER

  • Julie Lillo
    Feb 18, 2007
      --- In quiltedjewels@yahoogroups.com, "Ruth"
      <ruthsquiltingstudio@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I am Ruth from Ky. I've done long arm quilting for about 2 years
      > now .Looking for a group to share ideas with.

      Ruth,
      Ruth, thank you for joining the Quilted Jewels group. I've been at
      longarming for just a couple of years, too. How long have you been
      quiltin"?

      I just set this group up and also a blog with photos of some of my
      quilting. If you want to check it out it's at
      360.yahoo.com/julieblillo@...

      I'd love to share ideas with you. What kind of longarm stuff do you
      do right now?

      I worked for the Michigan Gammill dealer for 3 1/2 years as sales
      mananger and education manager, but now I'm just running my machine
      quilting business. I'm thankful for what I learned by observing
      classes at our dealership and from going to big quiltshows.

      My machine quilting business just turned two years old and I'm really
      enjoying it. Do you do quilts for others
      ?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic