      From: cavrn <cavrn@...>
      To: quiltedjewels@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, May 26, 2012 9:06:33 PM
      Subject: [quiltedjewels] new mwmber

      Hi everyone. This is the first group I have joined, so I like the fact that this is a small one. I consider myself a new quilter, two years now. I opened my etsy store last June, and am having the time of my life. I can't quilt fast enough to get to the next project. And I do have a couple of patterns for mens ties, let me get them together. One I have on my list to do and have drawn out my pattern, It is actually a peace lily, that I am going to make using my son's silk ties that he was going to get rid of!soon. Cathy Talk

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic