Re: [quenya] crossword

  • Greg Dyke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2000

      >What about going over it and correcting typos and/or errors

      Right, check two tipos and one BIG mistake

      >And informing us about the way the crossword solves the
      >long vowels - as e.g. 'aa' or '�'?

      it ignores them: uunootime -> unotime

      >Not everyone has Qenya Lexicon.

      _Yo_ and _arta_ are in the only words from the lexicon (oh and yando, and
      maybe a few others), all the others are in etym or Ardalambion. All the
      actual words are in Etym. (I think). One notable exception is a recent
      coining from the sindarin counterpart by a well-known webmaster/lambendil.

      Oh and the clues are excessively hard, but two weeks after I still know what
      I meant.

      >Alda

      Oh, and don't tell me you don't get 17 across!!! (17 arta)

      BTW is it just hard, or is NO-ONE interested?