[quenya] Re: Re: Riddle of Strider, I'm sorry!

  • Abis Matteo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003

      Aiya! I'm sorry if I requested a translation yet posted but I signe up on the 28th of February so I haven't got that message (Amanibhavam said me it was posted 3 or 4 months ago if I didn't misunderstand).

      Can you tell me its number?

      My next translation will be "ATHELAS" is it yet posted? If yes, which number?

      Thanks

      The Ancient Dragon Warlords
      Elessar
      Elfstone
      King of Gondor
      Bearer of the  Star of the North

      MSN Extra Storage! Hotmail all'ennesima potenza. Provalo!