  • Greg Dyke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2000
      Ok here is THE BEST:

      The first (I hope) quenya crossword. The words are easy (but the clues are
      weird) and all attested save 1 (????). There are a few plurals and declined
      verbs. You can find it at http://www.crosswinds.net/~gregdyke .

      When you have completed the puzzle, put the picture of it on your website
      and send me the URL. The first in will get�

      absolutely nothing, except recognition from his fellow competitors. Hours
      (or minutes or days) of work would be appreciated.

      I'll not be on the Web again 'till Easter Tuesday (note to moderator) so
      good luck.

      Greg.

      P.S. Don't all of you go Herman Hesse on me ;)

      Oh yes and apologies for those of you who get it twice, I cross-posted to
      Elfling an Quenya