[quenya] I Tarsa Attamenceo

  • Josu Gomez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2000
      Yo i vinya coranar, Ardasse limbe ahaarielme tarsar "nootama"lmassen. (1)

      Tancave, inye yando ahaarie tarsar. I coranar Attamencea utuulie
      coalmannar; yo nossenya, amaatiemme lissi apsar; iliiriemme, ar ahaariemme
      maara loome.

      Nan, i hilyala auresse... iire eneetienye nootamalma, a saura Melkor!!!

      I nootama quente nin sa coranar tana nee "otsocainen attamence", ar laa
      "Attamence", ve neenya tanca sa nee!!

      Ar tanome utuulier i tarsar. Laa turanen hortie "e-tengwa"nyar; (2)
      laa turanen cenie natse-lassi... er turanen tuvie meldonyar #tierra_media
      celmasse! (3)

      Nan rato avaanier tarsanyar; utuuvien i tie hautien tane, ar sinome
      nootamanya naa maara, uu tarso!

      Alassea metta, coranarwa yestasse!!

      Ahaarielye tarsar ve sina? :)

      Eleder

      ---
      (1) Nautan "tarsa" naa "problem"; ar, manen cenalye "nootama" cenien
      "computer"?
      (2) Equeetienye "hortie" quetien "to send", ar "e-tengwar" quetien... ye,
      nautan naa calina!
      (3) "Natse-lassi" naa "web-pages"... et lambenyallo, "hojas/paginas web";
      ar eneetien "celma" quetien "IRC channel".
    • Greg Dyke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2000
        >Yo i vinya coranar, Ardasse limbe ahaarielme tarsar "nootama"lmassen.

        with the new year, on earth remaining? we have had problems in our
        computers.

        >Tancave, inye yando ahaarie tarsar. I coranar Attamencea utuulie
        >coalmannar; yo nossenya, amaatiemme lissi apsar; iliiriemme, ar ahaariemme
        >maara loome.

        Sure enough. Even I also have had problems. The year twothousand has come
        too our homes, with my family, we were eating a good meal; we have sung and
        have had good night.

        >Nan, i hilyala auresse... iire eneetienye nootamalma, a saura Melkor!!!

        but the following day... when I have taken? our computer, o evil mighty?

        >I nootama quente nin sa coranar tana nee "otsocainen attamence", ar laa
        >"Attamence", ve neenya tanca sa nee!!

        The computer said to me that year that? was ???, and not 2000 like I was
        sure it was!!

        >Ar tanome utuulier i tarsar. Laa turanen hortie "e-tengwa"nyar; (2)
        >laa turanen cenie natse-lassi... er turanen tuvie meldonyar #tierra_media
        >celmasse! (3)

        and there have come the problems. I couldn't send my Emails; I couldn't see
        web-pages... ? ??????????

        >Nan rato avaanier tarsanyar; utuuvien i tie hautien tane, ar sinome
        >nootamanya naa maara, uu tarso!

        but able?? have gone my problems; I have found the way to ?? them, and here,
        my computer is good, without problems?

        >Alassea metta, coranarwa yestasse!!

        a happy ending, in the year's desire?

        >Ahaarielye tarsar ve sina? :)

        have you had problems like this?

        �laa. naan alassea quetie. :) nan E-tengwalya naa anda tertekie.

        �Tirno

        �I'm not quite sure about some of your verbal forms and constructions,
        although I could work out what was meant. I still don't like present perfect
        and simple past as an interpretation of the eteecie and tence forms, which
        are difficult, not to say ridiculous for most latins.

      • Josu Gomez
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2000
          >>Yo i vinya coranar, Ardasse limbe ahaarielme tarsar "nootama"lmassen.
          >with the new year, on earth remaining? we have had problems in our
          >computers.

          Limbe=many (of us).

          >>Nan, i hilyala auresse... iire eneetienye nootamalma, a saura Melkor!!!
          >but the following day... when I have taken? our computer, o evil mighty?

          net = get; ar "a saura Melkor" ná "o evil Melkor!" :)

          >>I nootama quente nin sa coranar tana nee "otsocainen attamence", ar laa
          >>"Attamence", ve neenya tanca sa nee!!
          >
          >The computer said to me that year that? was ???, and not 2000 like I was
          >sure it was!!

          "coranar tana" ná "that year", as "vanda sina"... ar "otsocainen
          attamence", 2070 :)

          >>Ar tanome utuulier i tarsar. Laa turanen hortie "e-tengwa"nyar; (2)
          >>laa turanen cenie natse-lassi... er turanen tuvie meldonyar #tierra_media
          >>celmasse! (3)
          >
          >and there have come the problems. I couldn't send my Emails; I couldn't see
          >web-pages... ? ??????????

          tanome=then, as sinome=now; and "I just found my friends in the channel (of
          IRC) #tierra_media)", using "celma" for "channel".

          >>Nan rato avaanier tarsanyar; utuuvien i tie hautien tane, ar sinome
          >>nootamanya naa maara, uu tarso!
          >
          >but able?? have gone my problems; I have found the way to ?? them, and here,

          Rato = soon; and "avaanier" for "passed"; "hauta" is "to stop". Sinome=now.

          >>Alassea metta, coranarwa yestasse!!
          >
          >a happy ending, in the year's desire?

          Nop, in the year's beginning :)

          Ar i "e-tengwa" Tirnova quente:

          >°laa. naan alassea quetie. :) nan E-tengwalya naa anda tertekie.

          Ye :)

          Lasta... intyala sa melalye "vinyacaarie"nyar (e-tengwa, nootalma, ar
          tane), turanyet hostie RMM-enna... Man quetalye?

          Josu

          http://www.arrakis.es/~josugp
          josugp@...