Re: [quenya] Re: alter of the sky

  • Gildor Inglorion
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 12, 2002
      teithant Petri Tikka

      > You insult me. If you are really such a hypocrite, I
      > think you are
      > not goind to get better help from anyone else here.
      > And no, I do not
      > mean it in the "nicest way possible". I do not want
      > to sound like a
      > hypocrite.

      the proverb "big deal out of nothing" would fit this
      situation perfectly

    • Petri Tikka
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 13, 2002
        --- In quenya@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:
        > teithant Petri Tikka
        >
        > > You insult me. If you are really such a hypocrite, I
        > > think you are
        > > not goind to get better help from anyone else here.
        > > And no, I do not
        > > mean it in the "nicest way possible". I do not want
        > > to sound like a
        > > hypocrite.
        >
        > the proverb "big deal out of nothing" would fit this
        > situation perfectly

        Hah! I agree, it really would! As a compensation, I give
        you all my translation of an Einstein quote:

        "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
        ""Sanan ullume apalúmeo. Tulis fárea rato .""

        Alberto Aistain i Oiosaila.

        Mára mesta,

        - Petri Tikka aka akkiT irteP aka -
      • adriana
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 14, 2002
          ok i have had enough!

          I just want to come here and learn ok.
          No more attitudes from you or myself...k