Re: alter of the sky

  • Petri Tikka
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 12, 2002
      --- In quenya@y..., "adriana" <latina_123@y...> wrote:
      > AHA! A "nonsense" reply, just as I expected! :-)
      >
      > ••••you know to me you are not that funny...

      =) Not to me either. You are the one who is being funny! 8-)

      [...]
      > --- In quenya@y..., "adriana" <latina_123@y...> wrote:
      > > it has been brought to my attention on from another source that
      > > was using an incorrect dictionary for my translations...sorry!
      >
      > You don't have to apologize to anyone but yourself on this matter,
      > and not even yourself if you don't want to. 8-o
      >

      > ••••Like I said if you don't have anything good to say than don't
      > say anything at all.

      I could say that back to you. You sound like a big hypocrite! ;-)

      [...]
      > > that does not mean i have no intrest in learning!
      >
      > BTW, it's spelled "interest". ;-D
      >
      > •••• oh well! a mistake....i guess you are the one person that
      > does not make any errors!

      No, no, you're wrong! I make spelling errors all the time. I was not
      judging you, just correcting, that's all. Why do you take everything
      I say so badly? Maybe it is you that have "a bad attitude", ever
      thought about that?

      [...]
      > Unintelligent
      > questions are such that can be answered much more easily by
      > learning
      > out yourself. I love it! 8-)
      >
      > ••••maybe not everyone is as intellegent as yourself and maybe
      > not everyone does well trying to learn on their own!

      It is not a case of intelligence. Not at all. I did not claim that I
      am more intelligent than you or any other person. Currently there is
      no place in the internet, where you may learn anything useful of
      Tolkien's languages with other people. It's just a fact, nothing
      more, nothing less.

      [...]
      > ••••maybe you should try being a bit more nicer...
      > and you don't have to reply to any of my questions if you feel that
      > they are unthoughtful...

      Did you even read what I just said: "I was trying to be as nice as
      possible."? You just demand, demand and demand! I reply to your
      questions, so that you may go to a place where you may learn more,
      like "ardalambion.com".

      [...]
      > ••••I think is is clear that you and I are not going to be getting
      > along so to avoid other dilemas like this one I would appreciate it
      > if you would not reply to any of my postings. I would much rather
      > someone else help me than you. I mean that in the nicest way
      > possible.
      >
      > Adriana

      You insult me. If you are really such a hypocrite, I think you are
      not goind to get better help from anyone else here. And no, I do not
      mean it in the "nicest way possible". I do not want to sound like a
      hypocrite.

      - Petri Tikka aka Highly Insulted
    • Gildor Inglorion
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 12, 2002
        teithant Petri Tikka

        > You insult me. If you are really such a hypocrite, I
        > think you are
        > not goind to get better help from anyone else here.
        > And no, I do not
        > mean it in the "nicest way possible". I do not want
        > to sound like a
        > hypocrite.

        the proverb "big deal out of nothing" would fit this
        situation perfectly

      • Petri Tikka
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 13, 2002
          --- In quenya@y..., Gildor Inglorion <elfiness@y...> wrote:
          > teithant Petri Tikka
          >
          > > You insult me. If you are really such a hypocrite, I
          > > think you are
          > > not goind to get better help from anyone else here.
          > > And no, I do not
          > > mean it in the "nicest way possible". I do not want
          > > to sound like a
          > > hypocrite.
          >
          > the proverb "big deal out of nothing" would fit this
          > situation perfectly

          Hah! I agree, it really would! As a compensation, I give
          you all my translation of an Einstein quote:

          "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
          ""Sanan ullume apalúmeo. Tulis fárea rato .""

          Alberto Aistain i Oiosaila.

          Mára mesta,

          - Petri Tikka aka akkiT irteP aka -
        • adriana
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 14, 2002
            ok i have had enough!

            I just want to come here and learn ok.
            No more attitudes from you or myself...k