[quenya] Îòâåò: [quenya] Re: No Subject

  • OLA Dration
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 1999
      Aiya!

      >> "Envinywen" (i envinyanta wende?)
      Yee, ta naa aqua cuilmessen. Ai ta naa raica canta esseo.

      >> > What is this egroup for? To discuss quenya?
      >> AAva quete English! Sinome, quetimme Quenya. Ilye queni quetir Quenya.

      >Yee, Wilindo (a muilea nilmo i laa mere nyare anwa esselya!), ta naa anwa.
      >Nan laa oi farya istalma Quenyava iire haryalme maure quetie ilye nation
      >yon merilme quetie
      Hantale! Siin hanyan noar.

      > - in other and less fair words, our knowledge of Quenya
      >doesn't always suffice when we need to speak of all the things we want to
      >speak about. So I'd say it is permissable to use English when discussing
      >*practical* questions regarding how to express oneself in Quenya, or to
      >clarify what you have just said in Quenya (BTW, _muilea_ is intended to
      >mean "secretive", coined by me from _muile_ "secrecy")

      Is it alwais possible to create such forms of adjectives from noun? Could I
      say
      _melmea_ meaning 'beloved' (from _melme_)?

      I'm sorry if i made any errors in my quenya for my quenya isn't ideal (so as
      my English, unfortunately 8) ) I hope you'll correct me if made any.

      Namaarie
      Envinywen Heerince