Ezellamacil

  • sshiskom
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2002
      I Ezellamacil, Ve Lirilla lirne:

      Aranen noorien orontiryan
      wenye nandin willa lookion
      alcaren mahtien moriheruva
      hiruvan i ezellamacil.

      The Emerald Sword, as Rhapsody sang:

      For the king for the land for the mountains
      for the green valleys where dragons fly
      for the glory the power to win the black lord
      I will search for the emerald sword.

      Earraame
    • Valery Maximiv
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2002
        Suilad!

        Enyë nauva lirë ví:

        An Aran, an oronti, nórenna

        Wenyë nandinnar, yasse lóki avila

        Turë alkarenna mahtien Herumor

        Hiruvan i ezellamakil

        (if any errosr occured - the one excuse I have - I sing from memory :^)

        Aiwë

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2002
          Aia ar mai omentaina:

          Lírë sina mára ná, mal...

          á yuhta: Laika "green", sië, laikanandë "green valley",
          laikamacil "green sword". "Ezella" Vanyarin quetta ná.

          For the green valleys where dragons fly: Laikananden yassen wilir i lóki

          > Suilad!
          >
          > Enyë nauva lirë ví:
          >

          > An Aran, an oronti, nórenna
          >
          > Wenyë nandinnar, yasse lóki avila
          >
          > Turë alkarenna mahtien Herumor
          >
          > Hiruvan i ezellamakil
          >
          > (if any errosr occured - the one excuse I have - I sing from
          memory :^)

          > Aiwë

        • Frencie Saeyang
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2002

            Suilad

            a i haran a i noore a i oronti

             a i wenya nande mammen fenume wilya

            a i alkare i tuure mahtien morne heru

            hiruvan i ezellamacil.

              "Vicente S. Velasco" <rashbold@...> wrote:

            Aia ar mai omentaina:

            L�r� sina m�ra n�, mal...

            � yuhta: Laika "green", si�, laikanand� "green valley",
            laikamacil "green sword". "Ezella" Vanyarin quetta n�.

            For the green valleys where dragons fly: Laikananden yassen wilir i l�ki