another question

  • Jesse White
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
      I'm trying to translate a song, but am having trouble with sme of the words. here they are, let me know if you know any of them: ripping, as in ripping the paper ear deafening waiting whip leather crushing strikes, as in lightening strikes frightening unto knees victims (the phrase) there's nothing you can do prevailed never failed smoke (the verb) to bow, (not the weapon, the action) If anyone knows any of these it would be a great help! Thanks before hand!