[quenya] Tengwar punctuation for Quenya.

  • nukem-d@usa.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 10:36 AM
      Hi everyone!
      To start out the discussions on this group, I would like to ask a
      question that has been tormenting me for some time already: "How do you
      punctuate a Tengwar text?"
      Thanks, Dima Leshchinskii (alias Ngolotur, the Loremaster).
    • Helge K. Fauskanger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 2:45 PM

        > Hi everyone!
        > To start out the discussions on this group, I would like to ask a
        > question that has been tormenting me for some time already: "How do you
        > punctuate a Tengwar text?"
        > Thanks, Dima Leshchinskii (alias Ngolotur, the Loremaster).

        Full stop: a sign like a colon : or two such symbols following one another
        ::

        Comma: a single dot, like our full stop, but in the middle of the line
        instead of at the bottom of it.

        - Helge Fauskanger
      • nukem-d@usa.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 1999
          nukem--@... wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/quenya/?start=4

          > > Hi everyone!
          > > To start out the discussions on this group, I would like to ask
          > > question that has been tormenting me for some time already: "How do
          you
          > > punctuate a Tengwar text?"
          > > Thanks, Dima Leshchinskii (alias Ngolotur, the Loremaster).
          >
          > Full stop: a sign like a colon : or two such symbols following one
          another
          > ::
          >
          > Comma: a single dot, like our full stop, but in the middle of the line
          > instead of at the bottom of it.
          >
          > - Helge Fauskanger

          Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.
          Dima Leshchinskii