another question

  • Jesse White
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      I want to change my signature on my email. I want it to say, "until we meet again, farewell friend". The closest I can get is, "tenna enomentie, namarie melda", which according to my dictionary litterally means, "until the next hour of our meeting, farewell". This is fine with me, but its probably wrong. So someone let me know, is it right, and if not, correct me. And also, how would you say "self" for example say "she who morns for herself"? hantale melde, namarie!
    • Jesse White
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2002
        I'm trying to translate a song, but am having trouble with sme of the words. here they are, let me know if you know any of them: ripping, as in ripping the paper ear deafening waiting whip leather crushing strikes, as in lightening strikes frightening unto knees victims (the phrase) there's nothing you can do prevailed never failed smoke (the verb) to bow, (not the weapon, the action) If anyone knows any of these it would be a great help! Thanks before hand!