practicing

  • X Y
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Merin harya [sentences] Quenyanen, cendien ar quetien
      і lambё m�ravё (as in fuctionally).
      I'm a beginner, so that's why the above attempt is
      probably pretty sad-sounding. Anyway, does anyone
      know of any English/Quenya sentences, paragraphs or
      practice exercises they could either send or refer me
      to? Or any suggestions as to a good way to go about
      practicing Quenya? For anything at all, I would be
      most grateful.

      thanks
      Maltafuiniel (Stanzi)

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        tence X Y

        > I'm a beginner, so that's why the above attempt is
        > probably pretty sad-sounding. Anyway, does anyone
        > know of any English/Quenya sentences, paragraphs or
        > practice exercises they could either send or refer
        > me
        > to? Or any suggestions as to a good way to go about
        > practicing Quenya? For anything at all, I would be
        > most grateful.

        * move.to/ardalambion