I am new to this group

  • shillito.emma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      I am Emma, my Elf name I would like to be known by, in Quenya, is Emathu'shi. I really love the language of Elves, it's so musical. I am creating my own mythology, Tolkien-related, based in Middle-Earth, with my own Elvish languages invented by me. I am a linguist/poetess/actress/author.

      Ellen silla lumien omentilvolo ( A sar shines on the hour of our meeting).
      Regards,
      Emathu'shi (Emma