Man I was sick of my occupation

  • skye-ollmann978@idntknohw.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 9:35 AM
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • erika-haven929@telluhowit.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 770 621-2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.