hey

  • nuala-alexander297@bethaboss.info
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2007
      All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
      I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
      I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.bloak.net/xzkw
    • donalfredo132
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 10, 2007
        hi everybody.i want to make my name in tatoo (in quenya or tengwar
        cursive).is there anybody who can make a design for me????
      • Nathan Roy
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
          i cant even compare my new job to the ones i used to have theres no need for me to have to borrow money anymore i feel as if i can get more accomplished through out my day now that i work from home i made more on my first day than i have weeks at prior jobs http://www.cnbcnews1000.com
        • Nathan Roy
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2010
            this opportunity is beyond a 9-5 job i can give my kids all the attention they deserve each week so far i have made 1k if not more this is a great way to earn a major income http://www.cnbc555news.com
          • Nathan Roy
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 8, 2010
              check this out its incredible i have extra cash to spend on my family with a full nights sleep i can get more things accomplished this is an opportunity i could not keep for myself http://www.cnbc7news.com
            • Nathan Roy
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 15, 2010
                from the moment i was introduced to this program i was hooked being able to work from home is a big bonus try this, you'll do awesome i get to work on my own time http://www.buycnbcf.com
              • Nathan Roy
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                  i was close to getting into debt with my bills until this everyone was surprised that  quite my job to work online all the info you need is right here the biggest joy in life is to be able to provide for my family keep me aware of how everything goes http://bit.ly/h3xya6
                • Nathan Roy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 29, 2011
                    you can google this to learn more about the program i was amazed by how fast this program took  off for more on how to do this click here this is a great way to earn a major income im grateful for this opportunity http://bit.ly/hS5stx
                  • Nathan Roy
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 1, 2011
                      i don't have to worry about the time clock anymore so much fast money at the tips of my fingers traveling has become a fun hobby of mine i am now able to give my family anything they desire try this program out theres still plenty of time to get started http://bit.ly/fToR3X

                    • Nathan Roy
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 3, 2011
                        you really must see this i now have extra cash to spend on myself its so easy just click here this job supplies a lot of good benefits trying new things wont hurt you if anything it will only help **url**