hello every one ........

  • new year1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      hello every one ........

      We are more than just an online free dating site. Meet people from your local area or from around the world for friendship, dating, and chat. So much more than just a dating site, This is not an Adult site
      We are the only dating site that allows you to search every single parameter in a profile - we offer the most extensive search out there. If you're just looking to make friends, join the thousands of members who have joined Dating 5 Stars looking for the same. Search the community and photo personals for those with common interests, ranging from hiking to gaming to arts.
      Finally, an online community for more than just singles! Whatever type of relationship you're looking for, you will find it here. Search the community for others with similar interests, for online or real-life friendship, dating, chat, and much more! Dating 5 Stars is new, easy to use, and totally FREE
      http://www.dating5stars.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com