Namarie

  • shadow4366
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
      Well anouther tolkien group is taken by advertising! So to those here
      who are faithful to Tolkien's lanugages I bid the farwell, I am not
      going to be a member of an advertising group...my last three e-mails
      here have been nothing more than advertisments!
    • Anthony Appleyard
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "shadow4366" <shadow4366@...> wrote:
        > Well anouther tolkien group is taken by advertising! So to those here
        > who are faithful to Tolkien's lanugages I bid the farwell, I am not
        > going to be a member of an advertising group...my last three e-mails
        > here have been nothing more than advertisments!

        Put the group in moderated more until the spammers go away.