Re: this is called practice

  • Brandon Minton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
      Wow this is pretty cool as I've done little exerices like this on my
      own but I've never found a group interested in this. I'm curious,
      what do you use as your primary source for the Quenya pronouns you've
      used in this demonstration?

      Thanks,
      Brandon

      --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "anthony adams" <jaredmoreau@...> wrote:

      > sorry i didnt have time to find new words for you so for now just
      > read so you get an understanding of what we have so far.
      >
      > horse: rocco
      > horses: roccor
      > bear: morco
      > bears: morcor
      > fox: rusco
      > foxes: rusqui
      >
      > the: i
      > those: tanë
      > that: tana
      > these: sinë
      > this: sina
      > and: ar
      >
      > the horse and the fox: i rocco ar i rusco
      > those bears: tanë morcor
      > that horse and this bear: tana rocco ar sina morco
      > these foxes: sinë rusqui
      > those horses and the fox: tanë roccor ar i rusco
      > this bear and these foxes: sina morco ar sinë rusqui
      > that horse: tana rocco
      > the bears: i morcor
      > these horses and bears: sinë roccor ar morcor
      > horses and foxes and bears: roccor ar rusqui ar morcor
      > that bear and this bear: tana morco ar sina morco
      > the fox: i rusco
      > this bear and those horses: sina morco ar tanë roccor
      > those foxes and these bears: tanë rusqui ar sinë morcor
      > the horse and [a] fox: i rocco ar rusco
      > bears and [a] horse: morcor ar rocco
      > this horse and these foxes: sina rocco ar sinë rusqui
      > that fox and this fox: tana rusco ar sina rusco
      > the fox and the bear: i rusco ar i morco
      > those horses and these foxes: tanë roccor ar sinë rusqui

    • anthony adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 14, 2006
        im not using any pronouns in this thread, only straight nouns. all
        the words i got from ardalambion and other online people. if you see
        me on feel free to im me anytime.
        my quenya name is fenumendil.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
          "this", "that" etc. are pronouns, demonstrative
          pronouns

          shine on,

          Atwe

          --- anthony adams <jaredmoreau@...> wrote:

          > im not using any pronouns in this thread, only
          > straight nouns. all
          > the words i got from ardalambion and other online
          > people. if you see
          > me on feel free to im me anytime.
          > my quenya name is fenumendil.
          >
          > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Minton"
          > <oromendil@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Wow this is pretty cool as I've done little
          > exerices like this on my
          > > own but I've never found a group interested in
          > this. I'm curious,
          > > what do you use as your primary source for the
          > Quenya pronouns
          > you've
          > > used in this demonstration?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Brandon
          > >
          > > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "anthony adams"
          > <jaredmoreau@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > sorry i didnt have time to find new words for
          > you so for now just
          > > > read so you get an understanding of what we have
          > so far.
          > > >
          > > > horse: rocco
          > > > horses: roccor
          > > > bear: morco
          > > > bears: morcor
          > > > fox: rusco
          > > > foxes: rusqui
          > > >
          > > > the: i
          > > > those: tan�
          > > > that: tana
          > > > these: sin�
          > > > this: sina
          > > > and: ar

          Thomas Ferencz

          Let's discuss Eldarin languages - http://aglardh.middangeard.hu
          Footprints - the Middangeard blog - http://www.middangeard.hu/blog

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • anthony adams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2006
            oh sorry i didnt know that. i droped out of english.