this is called practice

  • anthony adams
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2006
      sorry i didnt have time to find new words for you so for now just
      read so you get an understanding of what we have so far.

      horse: rocco
      horses: roccor
      bear: morco
      bears: morcor
      fox: rusco
      foxes: rusqui

      the: i
      those: tanë
      that: tana
      these: sinë
      this: sina
      and: ar

      the horse and the fox: i rocco ar i rusco
      those bears: tanë morcor
      that horse and this bear: tana rocco ar sina morco
      these foxes: sinë rusqui
      those horses and the fox: tanë roccor ar i rusco
      this bear and these foxes: sina morco ar sinë rusqui
      that horse: tana rocco
      the bears: i morcor
      these horses and bears: sinë roccor ar morcor
      horses and foxes and bears: roccor ar rusqui ar morcor
      that bear and this bear: tana morco ar sina morco
      the fox: i rusco
      this bear and those horses: sina morco ar tanë roccor
      those foxes and these bears: tanë rusqui ar sinë morcor
      the horse and [a] fox: i rocco ar rusco
      bears and [a] horse: morcor ar rocco
      this horse and these foxes: sina rocco ar sinë rusqui
      that fox and this fox: tana rusco ar sina rusco
      the fox and the bear: i rusco ar i morco
      those horses and these foxes: tanë roccor ar sinë rusqui
    • Brandon Minton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2006
        Wow this is pretty cool as I've done little exerices like this on my
        own but I've never found a group interested in this. I'm curious,
        what do you use as your primary source for the Quenya pronouns you've
        used in this demonstration?

        Thanks,
        Brandon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 14, 2006
          im not using any pronouns in this thread, only straight nouns. all
          the words i got from ardalambion and other online people. if you see
          me on feel free to im me anytime.
          my quenya name is fenumendil.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
            "this", "that" etc. are pronouns, demonstrative
            pronouns

            shine on,

            Atwe

            --- anthony adams <jaredmoreau@...> wrote:

            > im not using any pronouns in this thread, only
            > straight nouns. all
            > the words i got from ardalambion and other online
            > people. if you see
            > me on feel free to im me anytime.
            > my quenya name is fenumendil.
            >
            > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Minton"
            > <oromendil@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Wow this is pretty cool as I've done little
            > exerices like this on my
            > > own but I've never found a group interested in
            > this. I'm curious,
            > > what do you use as your primary source for the
            > Quenya pronouns
            > you've
            > > used in this demonstration?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Brandon
            > >
            > > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "anthony adams"
            > <jaredmoreau@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > sorry i didnt have time to find new words for
            > you so for now just
            > > > read so you get an understanding of what we have
            > so far.
            > > >
            > > > horse: rocco
            > > > horses: roccor
            > > > bear: morco
            > > > bears: morcor
            > > > fox: rusco
            > > > foxes: rusqui
            > > >
            > > > the: i
            > > > those: tan�
            > > > that: tana
            > > > these: sin�
            > > > this: sina
            > > > and: ar

            Thomas Ferencz

            Let's discuss Eldarin languages - http://aglardh.middangeard.hu
            Footprints - the Middangeard blog - http://www.middangeard.hu/blog

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • anthony adams
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2006
              oh sorry i didnt know that. i droped out of english.