words for this week

  • anthony adams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      ok, this time we're going to learn a few new words in addition to
      the
      ones i mentioned before.

      words from last time are...
      horse: rocco
      horses: roccor
      bear: morco
      bears: morcor
      fox: rusco
      foxes: rusqui (i was corrected on this one by mary)

      your new words are...
      the: i
      those: tanë
      that: tana
      these: sinë
      this: sina
      and: ar

      i'll give you time to work with these new words, just take your time
      and see how many ways you can combine them

      the horse and the fox: i rocco ar i rusco
      those bears: tanë morcor
      that horse and this bear: tana rocco ar sina morco
      these foxes:sinë rusqui

      you will notice all these words follow english grammar. go ahead and
      play with the words.
      personaly, my comprehention has always been greater than my knowledge
      of specifics, thats why im making this as intuitive as posible.