Re: [quenya] Please...

  • Nath Kuijpers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 12:19:14 AM, gkrussell99 wrote:

      g> is there no way to block the babble-fish with the dating tips?

      Yes, since they're I suspect of the join-post-leave(or get tossed) variety, put every new member on moderation for their first few posts; I doubt many spammers are dedicated enough to have to be on-topic in every group they spam. The downside is that this means extra work for the list-owner/moderator.

      --
      Nath Kuijpers