Hello all, new here :)

  • euphoramoonshadow
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      I was hoping for some help with a project I've undertaken. I'm having
      a very special gift made for someone.

      I wish to do two things that may be a bit more than I can manage. One
      is to find a touching, meaningful elven phrase. This is for someone I
      love and adore as a friend and a bit more.

      The second is I wish to find the phrase in actual Quenya script so as
      to print it out and give it to the person who is making the gift. They
      will then use it to carve into the gift.

      Can anyone point me to web pages with phrases?
    • quildarener
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2005
        --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "euphoramoonshadow" <fireflyte@h...>
        wrote:
        > I was hoping for some help with a project I've undertaken. I'm
        having
        > a very special gift made for someone.
        >
        > I wish to do two things that may be a bit more than I can manage.
        One
        > is to find a touching, meaningful elven phrase. This is for
        someone I
        > love and adore as a friend and a bit more.
        >
        > The second is I wish to find the phrase in actual Quenya script so
        as
        > to print it out and give it to the person who is making the gift.
        They
        > will then use it to carve into the gift.
        >
        > Can anyone point me to web pages with phrases?

        Try the Elfling Yahoo group and its links at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elfling