Re: [quenya] tatya lume

  • Serena Del Bianco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
      If you really want to learn quenya I'd strongly recommend that
      you read Helge's course http://www.uib.no/people/hnohf/qcourse.htm

      Quenya Corpus Wordlist --> http://www.uib.no/people/hnohf/qlist.htm

      As someone once said: "a language is more than just a collection of
      words and without a basic knowledge of the grammar, your linguistic
      proficiency will most likely be very limited."

      --
      Serena

      http://serena.mine.nu

    • shmerbal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2002
        i havent read that one but i have read one and i was in school and
        not like i could actually look up everything i couldnt remember