Liessiel: The story of Alias in (Neo)Quenya

  • quildarener
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14 9:02 AM
      (Coined words asterisked; English translation follows below.)

      I *palancenya *tanwa *Liessiel, var "i vende arwa rimbe ession," naa i
      quenta nessa nisseo estaina *Sirne *Viristo, *ilyanolmenya *nolyar i
      melmello nooreryo mitta mir nulda *otornie *ettirnion istaina ve *Nata
      (var Nulda *Tirtie) Enque ya sanaare na olba i *Endea Handassea
      *Tyarasseo (*Ehatya). Iire nyareere i neren ya meenaare vesta sa naare
      *ettirne ar i *tulyar *Nato Enque tule istien sina, i *tulyar, *yava i
      esse naa *Arvin *Soloono, cane i qualme sina neero. San Sirne hire sa
      naare *cainave mootala raa ulce queni er tyaarila ve ai nante i
      *Ehatya naquien nuldar ar *mahtili ar *aumapien ar nehtien queni
      auten. Nuhtien sina ar paitien melindoryo qualme *Sirne mitta mir i
      caina *Ehatya, san *nolya sa veera atarerya *Yacco *Viristo naa yando
      atwa tyaro mootala raa i inque *otornier. Sie *Sirne ar atarerya
      omootar vernien ompa eksa ar hirien ilqua ya polente pa *Nata Enque ar
      mentienes i Ehatyanna tenna i re yasse manwe *queltien sine ulce queni.
      (I)*etecoliesse sina me(h)t(o) *Sirne lanta melmesse yo i *Ehatya
      tyaro i anta *sen canwaryar, *nolya sa atarerya *nuldave *manwanes
      *anien *ettirne *hiinasseryallo ar sa amilerya ya sanneere *qualle
      andave yaa *ulcamartienen la *erve naa voro cuina mal yando nee
      ettirne *minyave *Russienden ar san ekse ulce *otorniein, sa amileryo
      atta onooni nar yando ulce *ettirni, ar sa haryaare veera andave vanwa
      onoone Narya, yende amileryo ar Arvino Soloono. Yando tuveere
      *tarilyanolmenya *tyellasserya, naare avalataina oxion
      *hroksicalparyallor ar *coitaare apa fuume atta coranaarion hirien sa
      ilquen sanne sa neere qualin ar sa Ehatya melindorya Mihael Vauno
      evestie eksa nisse (ya *apave nolyaaro naa cotumo tyaare ar nehtaaro).
      Ter ilye sine *velupantier ar *veryaler Sirne, yo *otyarorya Nixon ar
      **yuhtala finwe tanwi carne *auquavea *curwemonen estaina *Marhyalo,
      vile ilyasse or i ambar voro ahyala ilcerya ar esserya, pere rimbe
      raxi ar mahta uuve tirnion, *hroatirnion, nehtaron auten ar varye
      *ossendili endesse arce uswion ar narye eteruvieron, iire sermoryar
      veera cuileryasse intyar sa naare mootala raa *autecoa. Yennifer
      Arner, i *quentyalde tyaalila i *cirma Sirneo, naa halla, ambarussa ar
      anvanima. I tanwa na *telustave finwa ar mande teecina, quanta
      alapacenne *rihtaron ar *querieron. Yestuvas lempea *palancenya
      randarya sina yaviesse i APC *Natsessenna.

      "The television show Alias (in Quenya "Liessiel," or "The girl with
      many names") is the story of a young woman named Sydney Bristow, a
      college student who joins ("enters (into)") a secret organization of
      spies known as SD (or "Secret Division") Six which she thinks is a
      branch of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). When she tells the
      man she intends to marry that she is a spy, and the leader of SD-Six
      comes to know this, the leader, whose name is Arvin Sloane, orders the
      death of this man. Then Sydney finds that she is really working for
      evil people only acting as if they are the CIA to steal secrets and
      weapons and kidnap and kill people for money. To prevent this and to
      avenge her lover's death Sydney joins the real CIA, then learns that
      her own father, Jack Bristow is also a double agent working for the
      same organizations. Thus Sydney and her father work together to
      protect each other and find everything that they can about SD-Six till
      the day they are ready to destroy these evil people. In (the) carrying
      out (of) this aim Sydney falls in love with the CIA agent who gives
      her her orders and learns that her father prepared her to be a CIA
      agent from her childhood, that her mother who she thought died long
      ago in an accident not only is still alive but also was a spy first
      for Russia and than for other evil organizations, that her mother's
      two sisters are also evil agents and that she has her own long-lost
      sister Nadya, daughter of her mother and Arvin Sloane. She also
      receives her graduate degree, is deprived of eggs from her ovaries,
      and awakens after a sleep of two years to find that everyone thought
      she was dead and that her CIA lover Michael Vaughan has married
      another woman (whom he later learns is an enemy agent and kills).
      Through all these revelations and adventures Sydney, with her fellow
      agent Dixon and using clever ("acute, sagacious") devices made by a
      foolish-seeming craftsman named Marshall, flies all over the world
      constantly changing her appearance and name, goes through numerous
      dangers, and fights an abundance of guards, bodyguards, assassins
      ("slayers for money")and various terrorists amid narrow escapes and
      fiery explosions ("outbursts") when her friends in her private life
      suppose that she is working for a bank. Jennifer Garner, the actress
      playing the part of Sydney is tall, red-haired and very beautiful. The
      show is extremely clever, well written and full of unexpected twists
      and turns. It will begin its fifth season ("television cycle") this
      fall on the ABC Network."
    • delalyra722@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 5:24 PM
        wow. just...wow. good job!

        ~~delalyra
      • idancewithelves
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15 5:47 AM
          You gotta be kidding! You just...you gotta be KIDDING! Thats amazing.
          Could you do Desperate Housewives next? Or 24?
        • quildarener
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16 7:05 AM
            Don't watch either of those shows, but I could check them out on the
            Net and give it a try.

            --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "idancewithelves"