Re: [quenya] oy

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      --- erilael_arcamenel <erilael_arcamenel@...>
      wrote:

      > if anyone would be willing to "explain" or show
      > how some of these
      > conjunctions work... i.e. culamin(my sword),
      > megrille(your bow), and
      > so on it would be a lot of help...
      > I understand the general idea behind it, but im
      > unclear of the
      > actual "rule" to it, and where and when this is
      > exeptable.

      Hi, as a matter of fact, your examples do not seem to
      be Quenya at all; they are the so called Grey Company
      Elven, which is a distorted kind of language mixed
      from elements of Quenya and Sindarin and lots of
      made-up things to suit RPG purposes.

      For starters I suggest you look at
      http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf

      look for the Quenya course there, read through it and
      come back with questions.

      Thomas Ferencz

      -- love is the shadow that ripens the wine --

      http://mail.yahoo.com