Aiya!

  • Daniel Salta
    Message 1 of 23 , May 10, 2005
      Heran hanta an mápalyë inyë minna hostië sina.
      ["I am grateful (have gratitude) for your taking me into this group
      (gathering)." is my Quenya good enough? I'm pretty new to using it, so
      I am usually unsure of my grammar.]

      ~Erunámo Capetyë
      [Daniel Salta ("Salta" is Spanish (I am from the Philippines) for "you
      jump" (as far as I know), so "cap-"<jump>+"-ë"<aorist tense
      suffix>+"-t"<2nd person subject suffix> -- please, correct me if I am
      wrong.)]