Current News

  • luyhsjomzrl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2005
      I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. Here is a free service that can help. http://allapprovelender.com take 30 seconds and fill out this free form
    • emirukpf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2005
        I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Check this service out. http://www.greatrefi.com/?a=rcc1 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form "No credit card? No problem. Just dial 800-211-9293 Only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connect fee"
      • pgegvnudb
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005
          I got an incredible interest rate on my home loan, I am self employed I refinanced my home. Check this service out. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvYzNsc2ZtdDZxeDk4bTJkMjZl take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
        • jnchykbo
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
            Interest rates are at a 50 year low. Save more money on your home loan now. Never has there been a better time to refinance you home loan. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzEvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvMnA2d2pq take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money