Re: Hello everyone, newbie here.

  • Sixixsis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
      --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "chris waner" <cwaner@H...> wrote:

      Hi Chris,

      Thanks for the confirmation on the website course. By the way, can I
      ask, what other websites and/or courses compliment the study of Quenya?

      Thanks.

      -K
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
        --- Lauren Franklin <fairygurl102000@...> wrote:
        > hello chris,
        > I am also a newbi (somewhat) I hope that you have
        > fun. I am still learning and maybe I will get a
        > book on it. my sis has one. Ill ask her and i will
        > tell you where she got it ok. maybe that will help.
        > lauren
        > ps I am procastinating to

        Be careful with books on this subject. Any book that
        is out is severely outdated. I do not say they are
        entirely wrong or something, because they reflect the
        level of knowledge of their time, but new data have
        surfaced since their writing.

        I suggest you check out the following links:

        http://nellardo.com/lang/elf/faq.html
        http://www.elvish.org

        Have fun!

        Thomas Ferencz

        -- love is the shadow that ripens the wine --

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Lauren Franklin
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
          thank you