comic script help :)

  • baphometboy1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      im riting a comic, writen in quenyan and wonderd if you could just
      check the script for me :)

      i taure ná acca quilde lóme sine tornenya
      *the forest is too quiet tonite(this night), my brothers*

      nat sina tie tule,á lasta
      *something (a thing) this way comes,listen(i believe that á before
      aorist makes a comand??)

      á mapar macililya ar turmi
      *grasp your swords and shields*

      á mace te, sí
      *kill them, now*

      orqui!
      *orcs!*

      mahta macililya, tulinte
      *ready your swords*graps your swords), they apprach*they come*

      Ainu...
      *gods...*

      sámenye sí...
      *help me now...*

      ar nehta cotumonyar
      *and kill mine enemies*

      namárie, toron
      *good bye my brother*

      qualtenelye tornenyar
      *you killed my brothers*

      sí roituvan herulya, ar úqua nuhtuvan
      *now i will hunt your master, nothing will stop me*

      i metya, an sí
      *the end, for now*

      there it is, bit short i know!!, ill do a longer sequel hehe, any
      way Hantal in advance :)

      Tauro Melindonér