Re: [quenya] question

  • chance
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9 2:26 PM
      It is a surname or a title. You just need to take ever and tree, and translate it, and stick them together.

      for your example:  oi, voro, vor means ever; and alda means tree.

      I would use Voralda, so Melda Voralda

    • delalyra722@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9 4:11 PM
        I made up My quenya names, both of them. Aldawen Lassiel, Treemaiden Leafdaughter. Actually Treemaiden is a play on my first name.

        ~~Delalyra