Aiya! Vinya nildo.

  • elvenmagic21
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2005
      Inye arcande le avatyar faica tengwestamya. Inye (how do I say "am"?)
      talta.

      Inye hyame hiruvalye sere tierlyanna ar alasse mi marlya!
      Aini Erulisse Ilfirin-arya
    • Ira Adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        Nan (1st person present tense of "na" - to be)

        Inye arcande le avatyar faica tengwestamya. Inye (how do I say "am"?)
        talta.

        Inye hyame hiruvalye sere tierlyanna ar alasse mi marlya!
        Aini Erulisse Ilfirin-arya

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • elvenmagic21
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
          Hantalye. (I welcome any feedback... I am certainly new to this, and
          largely using the resources found on the Ardalambion web site as a
          crutch right now. As I continue to learn, I hope to become more
          independent and coherent in my writing.)

          Aini

          > Nan (1st person present tense of "na" - to be)

        • Ira Adams
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
            Well, I seem to have misread your question. I thought you askd how to say "I am" which would be "nan." The root "na" is equivalent (I think) to the English infinitive "to be". The ending "n" makes it first person & present tense. I'm not sure how to express just "am".

            Hantalye. (I welcome any feedback... I am certainly new to this, and
            largely using the resources found on the Ardalambion web site as a
            crutch right now. As I continue to learn, I hope to become more
            independent and coherent in my writing.)

            Aini

            > Nan (1st person present tense of "na" - to be)

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • chance
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
              I usually just use "na"