Á quetilve Quenyanen!

  • Petri Tikka
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
      Sí ma aiquen méra quete Quenyanen? Pá ma quentielve? Cé pá lúre var
      calle ['fair weather, clear sky, blue sky', PE12:44]? Var pá nilme
      ar ohta?

      Ondo Erulasto Tambaro
    • Valery Maximiv
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        Aiya!

        Hríveressë merin quete pá losselanta :)

        Ninqua lossë lilta-lanta
        Niqua lóssë naika manta.
        Mal enyalië nin anta
        I olóssë oiolairen
        Yanna villë erya alqua.

        [manta 'into the hands']

        Aiwë

        Sí ma aiquen méra quete Quenyanen? Pá ma quentielve? Cé pá lúre var
        calle ['fair weather, clear sky, blue sky', PE12:44]? Var pá nilme
        ar ohta?

        Ondo Erulasto Tambaro

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Kraytilius Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005

          This will probably make me seem kind of stupid, but how do you get those pronucnciation marks to be on your letters?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
            Umin mele hr�ve...:-( umin mele ringe, losse, tiuce
            colli, norne mat...
            Milyan coire, tuile, lauca hwesta, �re, i minye
            lotsi...

            --- Valery Maximiv <aiwe@...> wrote:

            > Aiya!
            >
            > Hr�veress� merin quete p� losselanta :)

            =====
            Thomas Ferencz

            -- love is the shadow that ripens the wine --

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
          • Valery Maximiv
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2005
              Aiya!

              Ar inyë melë lairë san lirnen ar merin wilë yassë oiolairë :)

              Nillë, glad to see you. :) Mail me personally!
              Glad to hear you like my songs sung by Telenis. So you found them :)))

              Aiwë