Re: [quenya] Hi

  • Lauren Franklin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
      hello.
      nice to meet you.  My name is Lauren.  tell mesomething about your self.
      lauren

      Vivian Pereira <viviangper@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      I'm new in this group and new to quenya too ^^ I'm studing it since last week and I would like to see some text in quenya so... i'm here!
      Hope I'll be writing here soon

      Vivian

      Yahoo! Acesso Gr�tis - Internet r�pida e gr�tis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.

    • Nathan Roy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2010
        Hello there, how are you?
        Did you get nice presents?
        This christmas was really expensive but luckily I have made alot of money. Its almost new years eve and I think this is going to be a great year. Here is how I made all my money: http://news7swdc.com/?article=4181829