help

  • princess_quetta
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a book or website that
      illustrates the letters in script. I would like to learn to write
      them that way, if possible. Thank you.
    • Pityon Lastalon Mithrendir
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2005
        Hey!

        There is a very good site in Polish:
        www.tengwar.art.pl
        but you can also have a look at The Council of Elrond
        www.councilofelrond.com
        where you can find the courses and also download "Quenya Tengwar" in PDF
        (first you will need to register for free and then in "My Account" you
        will have acces to "Language Workbook" - "Quenya Tengwar" is just below
        lesson 26)

        Greetings!!!
        P.
        www.paxel.prv.pl

        Dnia czwartek, 6 stycznia 2005 00:25, princess_quetta napisaƂ: