Important Letter for quenya Members

  • fi76dseyf183
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      Welcome to the largest home for discount medication on the planet.
      No prescription is needed EVER.
      Confidentiality and quality are all assured.
      All medications are 70% off retail price.
      Please visit us by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      Visit now do not miss out this is your one chance
      We have all medications for the following ailments and more!
      Angina
      Arthritis
      Antibiotics
      Anxiety Relief
      Allergy Medications
      Breast Cancer
      Diuretic
      Epilepsy
      Stroke / Heart Attack
      Headaches
      Men's Health
      Osteoporosis
      Pain Relief Medications
      Diabetes
      Addiction Relief for smoking habits
      Sleeping Disorders
      Blood Pressure
      Anti Depressant
      Cholesterol
      Weight Loss
      Upset Stomach
      Muscle Relaxant
      We have all the name brand medications all without the need for a prescription
      If you need any of the above medications or suffer from any of the above
      Copy and paste this link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      If you do not use that exact link you will not receive a discount
      Do not miss out this is your last chance
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254

    • qgskdvppkk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        Staying ahead is very hard.
        If you are starting to fall behind we can help
        Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
        We can help. Check us out.

        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Our prestigious staff will help.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adehu

        Have Professionals help you.
        We will fight with creditors so you do not have too.
        We will consolidate and minimize your debt immediately.
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        The opportunity for a debt free future is here. Take it now.

        http://xolwed.com/adehu

      • zrwzvpwglnc
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2004
          Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
          We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
          We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

          http://rara-avis.info/azghu

          Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
          http://rara-avis.info/aqwhu