I'm a new member (sorry I can't say that in quenya)!

  • delalyra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hello to all of the members of this group!
      I'm a new mwmber, and I am NOT a spammer. That said, I suppose I
      should tell a little about myself. My name is Delalyra, but since
      this is a Quenya-speaking group, you could call me Hostawen. I am at
      the moment taking the Quenya course from ardalambion.com, but I'm
      only on lesson ten, so you will find that I don't say much in High-
      Elven(Please correct me if I say something incorrectly). I hope i
      will be able to practice Quenya in this group.

      ~~Hostawen or Delalyra