I'm away...

  • Robert W
    Message 1 of 38 , May 17, 2004
      Hello and Thank you for your email!

      I am currently away, at boot camp (Air Force), so please do not send anymore messages. I'll be sure to read your message once I am able to, so don't worry!

      If you are family, contact Patricia, and she'll give you the mailing address for sending me letters.

      If you're business, contact Alex (ikrontik on gamesurge), for my mailing address for sending me letters.

      Sending me letters would be great, as everyday in boot camp without getting a letter... sucks! ;(

      So be sure to send me at least one EVERYday! ;)

      Thanks again, and wish me luck!

      - Rob
    • Robert W