John 3:16

  • Nathan Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Meeran hlare noalyar teecaleo sina.

      An sin Eru melle Ambar: Antaneero minnostaina yondorya, ta ilye queni arwa
      estelo mi so uvar fire, nan haryuvar coire tennoio.

      Poolalye quete nin i ammaara tie ahya ta? Noan quettanyar taanala 'so' ar
      'that' umar pasta. Queen eteecie sin? Hantanyel.

      I (would) like to hear your thoughts on this writing.

      For thus God loved the World: He gave his only-born son, that all people
      having faith in him will not die, but will possess life eternally.

      Can you tell me the best way to say it? I think my words indicating 'so' and
      'that' are not smooth. Has someone (already) written this? Thanks.

      Cuiviendil

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Nathan Roy tence:

        > Meeran hlare noalyar teecaleo sina.

        _tengwe_ ve "writing" laa _teecale_?
        Sanan sa _noa_ naa maara quetta sinome. Hantanyel!

        > An sin Eru melle Ambar: Antaneero minnostaina yondorya,
        > ta ilye queni arwa estelo mi so uvar fire, nan haryuvar
        > coire tennoio.

        _An Eru melle Ambar antanes mine ar erya yondorya, ar aiquen
        voronda son uuvar fire nan haryuvar oira cuile._

        _-s_ ve _-ro_, _cuile_ ve _coire_. Ma _uva_ raica _uuva_?
        Sanan sa _aiquen_ maara sinome. Ma sanat, _voronda son_
        laa _arwa estelo mi so_? Mallo _minnostaina_? "one and only"
        nauva _mine ar erya_. Sanan _oira cuile_.

        > Poolalye quete nin i ammaara tie ahya ta? Noan quettanyar
        > taanala 'so' ar 'that' umar pasta. Queen eteecie sin? Hantanyel.

        > Cuiviendil

        Earraame