Oron Halla (laamatyalie)

  • SKC8563@hitel.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2001
      Oron Halla (laamatyalie)

      Aiya, ilye Quenyaquetor sinome!
      (Var Quenyatecor...?)

      Lenden Tol Jeju, Tol Olostanna. Vanima Loona!
      Naas Hyarmenearesse, hyarmen Coreo. Tolo endesse
      ea Oron Halla, Coreo orontion anhalla - minya
      Halla Corelambe, telda halla Eldalambe. :-)
      maara laamatyalie!

      Iluuve siiren. Elya Earraamello.

      ---

      Mt. Halla (pun)

      Hail, all Quenya-speakers here!
      (Or Quenya-writers...?)

      I went to Jeju, the dreamy isle. Beautiful island!
      It is at the South Sea, the south of Korea.
      There is Mt. Halla at the center of the isle,
      the tallest(anhalla) of mountains of Korea -
      the first Halla is Korean, the last _halla_ is Elvish. :-)
      Good sound-play!

      All for today. From your Earraame.
    • Helge K. Fauskanger
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2001
        > maara laamatyalie!

        Yee.. Auri sine hlarilme vinyar Pacistanello, ar noore tanasse (laa haira i
        reenallo, sanan) ea osto estaina _Quetta_!

        Inye oi sana i Quenya quetto "quetta" iire hlarin esse tana...

        - Ainon

        [Yeah... These days we hear news from Pakistan, and in that country (not
        far from the border, I think) there is a city called _Quetta_!

        I always think of the Quenya word "quetta" when I hear that name...

        - Helge]
      • Ales Bican
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
          Ainon tenke:

          > > maara laamatyalie!
          >
          > Yee.. Auri sine hlarilme vinyar Pacistanello, ar noore tanasse (laa haira i
          > reenallo, sanan) ea osto estaina _Quetta_!
          >
          > Inye oi sana i Quenya quetto "quetta" iire hlarin esse tana...

          **Var i esse _Marquette_ -- maar quettaron? IIrima laaamatyalie.
          Nan laa naan i minya i sin quente, hlarnenyes Eruuve Elenello.

          Alda

          [**Or the name _Marquette_ -- home of words? Lovable pun.
          But I am not the first who said this/thus, I heard it from
          Lisa Star.]

          http://personals.yahoo.com